Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time is flying by!

I have been really bad about updating this blog but I am going to try to get back on track. I can't believe it but Camryn is 2 1/2 months old! It is amazing to me how fast they grow. She is a perfect baby. She sleeps through the night every night. She started doing that at about 6 weeks old, which is amazing because Jackson was about 10 months old and that is being nice. I still think she sleeps better than him! She sleeps most of the day as well. The first 2 months we didn't think she was ever going to wake up. She is getting a little better now but not much. She will wake up for about 30 minutes then her little eyes roll back in her head like she is so tired there is just no way she can open them. She is having no problems gaining weight, she is already almost 11 lbs. She is a great eater and will let you know when she is hungry. She usually sleeps past her 3 hour mark and then wakes up screaming her head off, I think she is telling me "why didn't you wake me up to eat, now I am starving".

Jackson is starting to really like her now. He holds his hands out when he wants to hold her and he checks on her when she cries. He always has to kiss her goodnight and is looking for her first thing in the morning. He also likes to swing her, I keep telling myself that he doesn't know any better when he swings her so high she is about to fly out! He does have his moments when he doesn't like her. I am not allowed to greet her for at least 10 minutes when I get home and if I try to he holds on as tight as he can so i can't set him down!

We did sell our house so we are now living at mom and dad's. It is going good so far and it helps me on the nights that Justin is at work. Jackson of course loves living there and will probalby want to stay there instead of move into the new house with us. He loves hanging out in the shop with grandpa and watering the flowers with mimi! Since we moved Jackson and Camyrn are staying at Aunt Juju's daycare! Jackson loves it, he gets so excited when you tell him he is going to Juju's house. Camryn is okay with it now because all she does is sleep but I have a feeling when she can talk, she is going to ask why I leave her with all these wild boys all the time! I only came back to work 4 days a week and am loving it. I love having a day in the middle of the week to spend with the family!

I am going to do better at keeping this up to date. There are so many fun things going on with both of them right now that I love to share, I just have to find the time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment