Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Camryn Lynn Cox!

Camryn Lynn Cox arrived at 5:08pm on March 4, 2010. She weighed 7lbs 5 ounces and was 21 inches long and she is perfect! She is beautiful and I immediatly thought she looked just like Jackson. Of course everyone was there to meet her! Justin, Mom, Belinda, Jamie and Julie were in the delivery room with me and once again I couldn't have done it without them. Mom didn't do so well, she stood beside me with her hands over her mouth freaking out b/c the doctor thought the cord was around her neck. Jamie stood closer to my head this time as well as Belinda. Julie stood right next to the doctor and once again tried to deliver the baby. The labor was much better than with Jackson, 11 hours is much nicer than 22. My epidural went smoother as well, after the panic attack I had before I got it I was fine. Once again I was thrilled with not being able to feel my legs so they gave me something to calm me down this time! Once they got her cleaned up in came the rest of the troops - Big Brother Jackson, Grandpa, PaPaw, Julie, Gigi, Uncle Derek, Uncle Michael, Ally, Macie, Austin, Barrett and Dylan. You can only imagine what the nurses were thinking! Jackson was a little bit interested in her at first but obviously didn't understand that she was his to take home. We left the hospital 24 hours later, with a perfect, healthy baby girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment