Thursday, December 17, 2009

New words!

Jackson is learning new words everyday so I thought I would share some of them! When I picked him up from school on Tuesday the teacher was so excited to tell me a story, normally this starts with Jackson bit someone or Jackson tackled a little girl then sat on her and bit her or something to that effect. Luckily this one was sweet. They go on buggy rides everday to get out of the classroom and when it is cold they stay in side and go look at the christmas trees, she said everyday they point at the tree and say look at the angel, well on Tuesday they turned the corner and Jackson beat her to it and pointed and said clear as day "Angel".

Last night after he finished walking around kissing the reindeer card Cristal sent him in the mail, he picked up a picture of himself and said baby and started kissing it!

My favorite new word of them all though was this morning. He had the remote control as usual and I bent down to take it away from him and he jerked it away from my hand and said MINE! These are the moments were I have to remember how sweet it was yesterday when I got home from work and he ran to me with his arms open and gave me the biggest sweetest open mouth kiss and sat in my lap for 10 minutes! He is the sweetest little boy ever, just has a little stubborn streak, I think he gets that from his Daddy!

Well we are preparing for a fun weekend at Great Wolf Lodge this weekend so I should have tons of pictures and great stories to share by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment