Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Crazy Life!

Well this year we started out with ear tube surgery for Jackson, we then moved on to 3 ER visits for Justin's kidney stones and finally ending in surgery for him to have one removed, then Jackson had eye surgery in August and so we decided to end the year with Justin having his tonsils removed and possibly his sinuses unblocked. This has been the year of doctors and hospitals for us to say the least! Justin found out yesterday that all the sinus and throat issues he has been having are only going to get better if he has his tonsils removed December 28th. He his having a CT scan today to see if they are going to work on his sinuses while they are in there. The good news is we are very close to our out of pocket maximum for the year on our insurance so surgery is going to cost $22!! I guess that is what happens when you pay for 4 surgeries in 1 year.

On happier news, Camryn is due 3 months from today! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. It has been a little harder than it was with Jackson just because chasing a one year old around pregnant is not near as relaxing as taking a nap after work everyday but I wouldn't change any of it for a second. My belly is growing everyday and it doesn't seem to bother Jackson in the least bit. He just crawls over it or steps on it! I posted a picture that kind of shocked me when I looked at it but the doctor swears it is right on track!

Jackson did the cutest thing last night. We were playing in the living room with his new favorite toy, my muffin pan and he was putting a ball in each hole and then dumping them out when he stood up and smacked his head on the table. Well of course I picked him up and held him, kissed him and he laid his head on my shoulder. Well as soon as I put him down he walked back to the table put his hands on it and gently smacked his head on it again, looked at me and started fake crying then walked back to me with is arms out, got his kisses and laid his head back down! It was the funniest and sweetest thing ever. I posted a picture of him sleeping too because I just thought it was so sweet. We started doing his breathing treatments after he goes to bed now because he doesn't like to sit still for them and he never even notices. Once he is out, he is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment