Monday, January 25, 2010

Camryn's Nursery

I finally started working on Camryn's nursery! Justin was off this weekend so mom and dad came down and we got everything ready. We are still not finished but we are a lot closer than we were. Mom and I insisted that we get to paint, even though the guys thought it was ridiculous since we are trying to sell the house but we won and we painted! I am so glad we did because I think it made the whole room. We worked on it most of the day Saturday and got Jackson moved to his new room. I was exhausted but mom and dad watched Jackson for us for a couple of hours on Saturday night and Justin and I got to go see and movie and go to dinner which was really nice since it doesn't happen often.

Jackson didn't seem to mind being kicked out of his room, he has adjusted well and slept fine in his new room. He thinks it is really neat that his books are now on a shelf that he can reach. Books are his obsession right now so I have put them all back on the shelf at least 10 times since Saturday. I love that he enjoys reading though because it means he actually slows down for a minute and sits in my lap. We learned yesterday in one of our books how to pick out the kitty cat on every page!



No comments:

Post a Comment