Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My wonderful husband!

I have to give Justin a little credit today. He is off work on his four day and decided to keep Jackson home from daycare so they could spend the day together and run some errands. The day started off with Jackson getting up at 5:00 and Justin getting up with him and taking him to the other room to go back to sleep so I could get some much needed rest. They then got ready and headed to the doctor to make sure the drainage in Jackson's ear was normal, they had lunch at Whataburger and finished by doing all the grocery shopping for me and heading home to make dinner! Knowing Justin I am sure somewhere in there he will manage to squeeze some cleaning in too! I really couldn't ask for a better husband or dad for Jackson. I am so glad I married someone that can take care of not only himself but me too, because as many of you know cleaning is not my thing. I don't know what I would do without him! His schedule allows him to spend so much time with Jackson and help me get things done and I love it! Thanks honey, you're the best!!

Jackson getting tired at Wal-mart


He gave up!




Jackson and Daddy getting a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment