Monday, January 25, 2010

My new camera!

I am so excited I finally got a good camera. I love to take pictures and do invitations and all that fun stuff but have never had a great camera. I bought one with money everyone gave me for christmas and my birthday and had a great time playing with it yesterday. I took Jackson and went outside and took a ton of pictures of him playing. The ones of him and Justin playing football turned out so cute! While I thought they were precious they made me want to cry too because Jackson looks like such a big boy in them! It took me forever to get him to be interested in anything other than rolling the patio with the paint roller he found, while I know he was having fun those weren't exactly the cute pictures I was looking for!





No comments:

Post a Comment