Thursday, January 21, 2010

Night night time and hiccups!

Last night was bitter sweet. While it was so cute it made me realize how big my little man is getting. We were all laying on the floor watching American Idol and playing when Jackson decided he was ready for bed. He grabbed his blankie and started dragging it towards his room. So I asked him if he wanted to go night night and he took off to his room, went in and shut the door. Well he then realized it was dark so opened it back up and looked at me like "what are you waiting for, I am tired" I told him to go tell daddy night, night and he walked back to the living room, took his passy out, kissed him said night night and came back. We went in his room he pointed to his shelf and said book, book and picked one out, we read a story, he laid his head down and went to sleep! It was the sweetest thing!

This morning when I left him and daddy were snoozing away in bed together, which was so sweet too and I really wanted to take a picture but since Jackson had got up at 5:30 and Justin took him in the other room and got him to go back to sleep I figured I would be in trouble if I woke him up! He was so sweet propped up on the pillow next to him and must of been dreaming because he had a smile on his face! I still haven't heard from them so I guess they are enjoying sleeping in.

Camryn was been busy since about 5:30 this morning. I guess I have another early riser on my hands because as soon as Jackson started crying this morning she was up too. We are on our 3rd round of hiccups this morning! This has been normal for her lately. I forgot how cute it is when they have the hiccups! I still don't know that it has sunk in that I am going to have 2 kids in about 6 weeks! Mom and dad are coming down this weekend to do the nursery and I am so excited for her to finally have a room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment