Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It was like he knew!

Jackson is starting to feel the pain of my pregnancy with me. We had a great night last night, Justin was at work and Jackson was in a great mood and played with his toys (pots, pans, spoons and the remotes) and let mommy rest on the floor with him. We went to bed early and thought it would be a normal night.

Well at 2am he woke up screaming so I went in there and he went right back to sleep, no problem I will go back to sleep too. Well Miss Camryn had other plans. I guess since I disturbed her she thought my lovely morning sickness that has came back should come early this morning. I had the pleasure of wanting to throw up for about 30 minutes but finally fell back asleep. At 4am here we go again, this time I get to throw up and this might be too much information and scare some of you that haven't been pregnant but when you wake up at 4am and only have time to run to the bathroom and you are 34 weeks pregnant with a full bladder, when you throw up you pee too! That was fun as you can only imagine. Woke back up at 5:00 still sick but finally found the Zofran after digging through my car. Jackson decided he wanted to get up with me too so now we are up playing at 5am. Just when I think the Zofran has kicked in and my day will get better, Jackson decides to have one of those lovely diapers that requires a bath, that really helped with the nausea. We got that cleaned up to realize that I am allergic to the medicine they gave me yesterday to get rid of a bladder infection so now my hands and feet are itching so bad I can't stand it and I have a rash. I take some Benadryl, get Jackson ready and we head out the door. Before we left thought I was putting my shoes on and it was like Jackson knew exactly what I needed. He held his arms up for me to put him on the bed then gave me a huge hug and laid his head down on my shoulder for about 10 seconds (thats long for him). It was what I needed to get me through the day. I am at my desk now about to fall asleep from the Benadryl but I think I am going to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment